- Six bedrooms/classrooms
- Wifi is available
- Large screen TV on DISH network
- DVD/VCR Players
- Cleaning supplies, brooms and vacuums
- 4 bathrooms
- Linens are available:
- Must be washed, dried, folded, and put away before you leave.
Deposit is required to hold your reservation.
Deposit is due 48 hours after
confirmation of reservation.
Hours 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Check in 1:00 p.m.
Check-out noon the following day.
- Reservations must be submitted by May 31st, for events scheduled to occur in the forthcoming academic year (Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.)
- If an employee rents the cabin they must be present during the rental period.
- If you reserve a holiday period, you may not reserve that same holiday for three years.
- Maximum continuous stay is limited to four (4) nights.
- Clubs, Departments and classes are billed with internal billing and a deposit is not required.
- Once your reservation is accepted you have 48 hours to make the deposit for the cabin. Deposits are refunded after the cabin inspection confirming you have cleaned and the key is returned.
- Payment for stay must be paid prior to picking up the key. If you make the payment the day you pick up the key please bring receipt with you.
- Cash or check payments are made at the Cashier’s office. Card payments are done online.
- Maximum number of vehicles allowed on property is eight (8).
- NO trailers, tents, RV’s or outdoor camping equipment allowed on premises.
- NO open fires on cabin premises or inside of cabin. This includes candles.
- There is an area in the NE corner of the property where you can use the fire pit for dutch oven cooking.
- If you bring an outside grill do not use it on the porch or sidewalk.
- Maximum number of persons allowed in the cabin is 120.
- NO PETS. Please obey this rule.
- No Smoking within 25 feet of all entrances to the cabin.
- If you make a long distance call you will be charged for it.
- There is no trash pick-up in Pine Valley. You are required to carry out your own trash and take it with you.
- You are responsible for cleanup and laundry; allow plenty of time to complete.
- Notify caretaker, Matt or Paige Gray 435-574-3328 or Facility Management 435-652-7550 if conditions at the cabin need attention.
- Most cell phone service is sketchy on and around the cabin
- The cabin is NOT available for activities such as weddings, conferences or outdoor camping. All other activities must be approved by Facilities.
- There is kitchen equipment for cooking and serving. The supply fluctuates as items become old or broken. You may want to bring your own.